|Depending on how spicy you want your salsa, you may want to de-seed your jalapeno and Sereno peppers, or at least eliminate half the seeds.|
|Add the onions, chiles, peppers, cilantro and jalapeno to the blender and puree.|
Empty the blender ingredients into the bowl you plan on serving your salsa in, then combine the rest of the ingredients.
Now you can serve it with tortilla chips!
Full recipe and directions here:
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 an onion (small)
- 1 sereno pepper
- 1 jalepeno pepper
- 2 table spoons of chopped cilantro
- Put above ingredients in the blender
- 7-7 drops of lime juice (to taste)
- 1. 1 15 oz can of diced tomatoes and add to blender (plus 6 Roma tomatoes)
- 2. the above ingredients
- 2. A dash of garlic powder (to taste)
- 3. A dash of salt (to taste)
- 4. Blend upon how chunky or non chunky you’d like your salsa. I like it just thicker than the consistency of apple sauce.
- Depending on how spicy you want your salsa, you may want to de-seed your jalapenos and Sereno peppers, or at least eliminate half the seeds.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Heather Jones. For questions about this blog, please contact me via the “Contact Me” link on the top menu bar or click here. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
Disclosure Policy For Reviews / Guest/Sponsored Posts:
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I (we) always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
To see more of my disclosure policy please click here.